1. No need to share the computer.
2. You set your own bed times.
3. You can drink the milk from the carton.
4. Heck, you can eat peanut butter or Nutella out of the jar too!
5. You eat only what you like.
6. No one tells you to clean your room.
7. Speaking of your room, it’s YOURS. No need to put up with siblings!
8. You can listen to the same music over and over again without annoying people.
9. Did I mention I have no concept of redundancy? Yeah, that’s something I can really abuse while people don’t live in the same room.
10. You are living on your own! Ergo, you rule.
Of course, this is all offset by the dreaded credit card bill.